Commercial Art Pricing

 

 

If you would like to request commissioned artwork,

email me at the link below with the following details.

 

DESCRIPTION

SIZE

MEDIUM

STYLE

BLACK WHITE or COLOR

DEADLINES

 

Email me at:

mtcuencadaigle@gmail.com

(with "Commissions" in the Subject Header)

 

 

RPG PRICE LIST

1/4 page  black and white illustration with no background. 4" x 6"

$35-$40 USD *Shared Rights (Full Rights are Negotiable)

1/4 page  black and white illustration with low level of detail. 4" x 6"

$40-$45 USD *Shared Rights (Full Rights are Negotiable)

1/2 page black and white illustration with moderate detail. 8" x 6"
$55-$60 USD *Shared Rights (Full Rights are Negotiable)
 
 
 

 

 

 

 

 

Full page black and white illustration with high levels of detail. 8"x 11" 

$90-$200 USD *Shared Rights (Full Rights are Negotiable)

 

Full Color - TRADING CARD ILLUSTRATIONS

Digital $150-$350 USD

Painting (Oil & Acrylic)$350-$650 USD

(Please note, new clients are required to pay 60% of total amount due at the time of contract signing. The remaining 40% is due upon delivery of artwork. Afterwards a payment schedule can be constructing for future projects. Royalties as a form of payment can also be negotiated. Additional rights are negotiable).

COMICS PRICE LIST

PENCILING:

$80-$100 U.S.D / page

$1880 - $2350 U.S.D / comic

FULLY ILLUSTRATED AND COLORED:

$160-$300 U.S.D / page

$3760 - $5700 U.S.D / comic

 

COVERS:

$150-$350 U.S.D / digital cover

  PAINTED/ NEGOTIABLE

 

Matthew Tito Cuenca

 

2451 Midtown Ave #319

    Alexandria, VA 22303 USA    

1-703-839-3255 (USA)

Email: matthewcuenca@gmail.com

mtcuencadaigle@gmail.com

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

-Commercial Art Contact-

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon

© 2014 By Matthew Tito Cuenca.

Proudly created with Wix.com